Rates & Insurance
Average cost (per 50-minute session): $150+
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my "per session" co-pay for mental health services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage limit per therapy session?
- Is pre-authorization required for mental health services?
- Is there an out-of-network benefit if my provider is not part of my plan?
Note: Having insurance does not guarantee that your sessions will be paid for by your health plan. You are legally responsible for all charges and fees related to your treatment.
Reduced fee sessions are available on a limited basis
Payment is made at the time of the session in the form of cash or check.
If you do not come in for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.